I need commentary!! Hey, how did you figure out how to so easilly add your pix? Do you just have a connection cable that goes straight from your camera to the computer? You don't have to explain it for everyone on your blog, ha, but send me an email and tell me how I can do this when I go to India, NEXT WEEK! We leave on Tuesday by the way! xoxoxo, Meagan
1 comment:
I need commentary!! Hey, how did you figure out how to so easilly add your pix? Do you just have a connection cable that goes straight from your camera to the computer? You don't have to explain it for everyone on your blog, ha, but send me an email and tell me how I can do this when I go to India, NEXT WEEK! We leave on Tuesday by the way!
xoxoxo, Meagan
Post a Comment