Here are a few more pics from our adventures!
This is the view from our hotel room.
Here is the first koala we saw! (Unfortunately it was in the Wildlife Center and not on the main streets of Sydney.)
Kari sitting on the most dangerous bird in Oz. (Well, a fake one anyway.)
J&K in our Aussie hats and boomerangs!
K&J in kangaroo and koala ears.
K&J at Darling Harbour
Jen at Bondi Beach
J&K in Pyrmont with a view of North Sydney.
J&K on a night out at the Argyle.
K in front of a fountain in Hyde Park
Australian Idol @ the Opera House
The two finalists performing. (The one on the screen was the winner.)
J&K in the crowd!

The hat I wish I was wearing to the Midtown Santa Pub Crawl!
3 comments:
I love the pics. We miss you girls!!!!!!!!! Come home...
Doug and Brent
Hey K and J!! I'm up at 3:40 AM, jetlagged as hell, but SO HAPPY TO BE HOME! We flew back from India on Friday night and got here Saturday early afternoon. I managed to stay up until about 9:00 and then finally crashed.
I can't wait to hear about your new apartment!! What part of town is it in?? Post pix soon!
Your job hunt sounds really promising!! Keep us updated on how that goes!
The pix are so cute - the one of you and Jen out on the town is SO GREAT of you both!! Y'all look wonderful, and its so great to see your smiling faces.
Talk to you soon, love you both!!
xoxox, Meagan
I love the updates and the pics...looks totally awesome out there. If you could find out where Hugh Jackman lives and bring him home for me that would be great...thanks Karbear...miss ya...xoxoxox
Post a Comment