We had a great weekend hanging out w/ Shannon once again. She arrived on Fri afternoon so she and Jen went to an art gallery while I was at work. Then we went to a cool bar on a wharf in Woolloomoolo (Russell Crow has a place there) that night but crashed early since we were all so tired. Saturday we went to the Paddington Markets to check out the local artists and their handiwork and were entertained by the petting zoo. Later that eve we went to a free concert near the Botanical Gardens to see the Gypsy Kings perform. We took a blanket, cheese, wine, crackers, etc. and had a blast!
Dinner out w/ our friend Kat (the Liv Tyler lookalike) and her girls on Thurs.

Me and Jen at dinner.

We found a free bookshelf on the side of the street in our neighborhood. We decided to take it home so we could add yet another white item to our white apt!

The Blue Bar in Woolloomooloo. (We loved how tan she made us feel!!)

Shannon and me with our sparkling wine.
The Paddington Markets

Jen at the petting zoo

I was obsessed with this weird fuzzy sheep.

Wilber the pig taking a break on Bessy the cow.

I loved watching the face of this little boy as he fed the goats!

At The Domain for the concert.

Me and Shannon.

Jen made puppets out of the wine holders.
1 comment:
Two of these pix remind me of our times at screen on the green!!! Nostalgia, waaah! I mean you might as well be in Piedmont Park.
You 2 are so dark you are starting to look like Ooompa Woompa's. In a good way. I just realized that didn't sound good at all. But you look great!!! SO SO SO TAN!!!!! I'm jealous. I think I would be even whiter than shannon next to you, which makes me realize how white I am, even after 4 days in Puerto Rico!!
Keep up the good blogging!! I have to go back and read the other entry or two I missed while I was out of town.
Love you 2! xoxox, Meagan
p.s. I got my birthday card!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF ME!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment